When the factory uses machinery and equipment for sheet metal processing to cut materials, it is necessary to ensure that the error of the hydraulic shearing machine is within the controllable range. If you cannot control the error of the hydraulic shearing machine, you must use it with caution. It is impossible to have no error, only the error must be at a value that everyone can control. In addition, machining center production processing and paste board are the most prone to problems in sheet metal processing.
If the arc error of Sheet metal processing can be controlled, it will be very beneficial to everyone's operation process. Now everyone should understand what the error is. Although the general parts are relatively small, you can't underestimate it. Although the sparrow is small and complete, the whole process is very complicated. Therefore, it requires everyone to carry out a more careful operation process. Today's Sheet metal processing is a specialty of precision processing. During production and processing, care must be taken in the operation process, and some major mistakes cannot be made. Therefore, if you use sheet metal processing, you need to look not only on its tensile strength, but also on its fatigue elimination level and some relative characteristics. Its parts are more complex, so everyone has to use materials with more detailed characteristics. With the development trend, there are some ways to reduce the error of parts.
1. Methods to prevent mold cutting:
1) Use a special anti-banding material die.
2) The production is often broken and kept sharp, and demagnetized.
3) Expand the die gap.
4) The helical tooth surface mold is used to replace the flat tooth surface mold.
2. Important reasons for the rapid destruction of the mold base:
1) The mold gap is too small, it is generally recommended that the total mold gap be 20% to 25% of the thickness of the raw material.
2) The convex and concave molds are not good for acidity, including the lack of mold seat and mold leading components and the lack of precision of CNC machine tool inserts, which cause the mold to be not good for acidity.
3) The temperature of the mold seat is too high, mainly due to the overheating of the insert needle due to the constant long-term metal mold of the same mold.